NEW STUDENT ADMISSIONS PROCEDURE 2018-2019
- Parents should schedule a tour of the facilities.
- Parents should complete and submit an Enrollment Form.
- Parents should schedule an entrance exam for their child. Students 5th through 12th grades will be tested.
REQUIRED BEFORE ENROLLMENT COMPLETION
- Enrollment form
- A photocopy of the child’s certified birth certificate
- An up-to-date Mississippi Immunization form
- A photocopy of the child’s social security card
- A copy of custody papers (if applicable)
Students enrolling for 7th through 12th grade are required to meet with the school principal before the enrollment process will be complete.
TCA does not admit students with serious academic, conduct, emotional, learning, or physical difficulties that may interfere with student participation in a regular academic program for which TCA is not equipped or staffed unless parents are willing to bear the expense of all additional staff and services.
TCA will not admit students whose parents/guardians are not willing to abide by the purpose, philosophy, objectives, and policies of Temple Christian Academy.